Tiffani Phan, M.D.
Tiffani Phan, MD, is a skilled OB/GYN at Physicians Health Institute for Women in San Diego, California. Born and raised in Southern California, Dr. Phan received her Bachelor’s degree from University of California, San Diego in Human Biology and earned her medical degree from St. George’s University, School of Medicine. She then completed her residency at University at Buffalo, Sisters of Charity Hospital in Buffalo, New York where she earned the recognition of Chief Resident.
Dr. Phan delivers comprehensive prenatal care for normal and high-risk pregnancies, providing all women a safe and healthy pregnancy experience. In addition to general women’s health care, she focuses on:
- High-risk obstetrics and gynecologic surgery
- Abnormal Pap smear and LEEP procedure
- Hormonal treatments for menopause
- Birth control and family planning
- Menstrual problems
- Uterine fibroids, polyps, and cysts
- Trained to perform Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery with the da Vinci for procedures such as myomectomies and hysterectomies
Dr. Phan has forged a reputation as someone who is committed to excellence in patient care while demonstrating the utmost compassion and professionalism.
She has been honored with many awards including “Recognition of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology” from the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists in 2019. She is also an inducted member of the Gold Humanism Honor Society that recognizes physicians who exemplify compassion, integrity, empathy and service in healthcare. Dr. Phan is fluent in Vietnamese.